We are pleased to announce SF YouthWorks second annual scholarship competition for high school seniors. If you are on track to graduate this spring and will be enrolled in a post-secondary education program in the fall, we encourage you to apply. Up to five interns will be awarded one-time scholarships ranging from $400 to $600. Interns will be selected based on short answer questions, mentor references, and financial need. All applications must be post-marked or submitted electronically to email@example.com by April 11th.
To apply please submit:
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (including first semester of senior year)
- Copy of resume (contact your Employment Coordinators for help creating one)
- Complete application form (click HERE to download)
- 2 short answer questions (See attached application for questions)
- Mentor reference form ( (click HERE to download, submitted separately)
*Please note that we will request proof of enrollment at a post-secondary institution will be require before the scholarship is awarded. Contact your Employment Coordinator with any questions or concerns.