SF YouthWorks’ Girls Group encompasses the theme of “Young Women on the Rise” to provide a safe space for self-development, self-esteem building, and peer support. We believe in empowering young women through skill development, guidance and support to strive for better and brighter futures while living out out Girls Group values of awareness, trust, personal responsibility, and resourcefulness.
- Workshops are held on Wednesday per month, 4 -6 p.m. at 2012 Pine St.
- Girls will participate in a curriculum covering topics of:
- College & Career Exploration
- Body & Emotional Health
- Relationships & Communication
- and Many More
- Additional workshops may be scheduled according to group interests.
- All hours are paid.
- One-on-one support available during drop in hours.
Interns who are interested in participating should contact their Employment Coordinator.